Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introduction

I always wanted to start a blog that is somehow related to software development. Well, certainly not in my whole life but for a while now. What prevented me from doing so is that I tried to convince myself that I don't have the time for it, and - since there's nothing new under the sun - I believed that I couldn't write about anything useful anyway that has not yet been written by someone else.

Having an excuse such as "I don't have the time for it" is nothing else but laziness, for everybody should have the time for anything if they wanted to. Worrying about committing plagiarism by repeating what has already been told by someone is just simply foolish because there's already a huge amount of articles and blog entries out there about the very same topics, thus my blog is just yet another one.

By starting this blog I finally accomplished one of my goals, that is authoring a technical blog. I can't promise however that what I write here is something you've never heard before, neither can I be sure that it is always correct. But I don't even care! I just type in what's in my mind and I think it's worth mentioning... even if I'm only explaining the obvious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment